Waterside Lodge, Beckside. Two bedroom Self Catering, Pine Log Cabin, Troutbeck, Windermere. Pets welcome
Free use of the leisure facilities at the nearby Low Wood Club. These include a swimming pool, gym, sauna and outside hot tub with Lake views.
Welcome to Waterside Lodge - our comfortable and cosy Pine Log Cabin located within the heart of the Lake District National Park just 3 miles from Windermere.
Waterside Lodge is a comfortable and well equipped traditional pine log cabin situated within Limefitt Park. This is one of the Lake District's premier holiday parks set in the beautiful Troutbeck Valley. The Park is some 3 miles north of Windermere on the Ullswater road heading towards the Kirkstone Pass and enjoys a superb location with beautiful views and direct access to the fells. The lodge has a private location right by the Beck with open views.
We are pleased to confirm that all our guests have complimentary use of the Low Wood Leisure Club* during their your stay. The club has a delightful swimming pool and gym as well as many other leisure facilities to try. Additionally guests will receive up to 20% off the watersports activities at the Low Wood Marina opposite the club.
* The Low Wood Club is located at the Low Wood Hotel 4 miles from Limefitt on the main A591 between Windermere & Ambleside.
The 2 bedroom accommodation will comfortably sleep 4 people. The master bedroom has a double bed and the smaller second bedroom 2 bunk beds. Both bedrooms have thermostatically controlled electric wall radiators.
There is a fully equipped kitchen with gas cooker, fridge and microwave.
Recently refurbished bathroom with power shower.
The open plan lounge and dining area has a feature fire place with coal effect gas fire. Double doors open out onto the verandah overlooking Troutbeck and open fields.
For entertainment there is a portable Radio/Cassette/CD player with a TV and DVD player.
There is a selection of DVDs.
Outside a covered verandah runs around the lodge to an open seating area with a bench seat overlooking Troutbeck.
To the side of the lodge is parking space and a garden area.
Well behaved dogs are welcome to stay with you. Please ask us.
- Rental Price includes all Gas and Electricity
- An iron and ironing board can be found in the utility cupboard.
- Duvets, pillows, bath towels, bed linen and tea towels are all included.
- Fire extinguisher and fire blanket.
- Membership of the leisure club at White Cross Bay can be arranged for the duration of your stay. A family pass for one week costs around £50.
- A selection of games, DVDs and books are provided. DVDs can also be rented from the site shop.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the lodge or on the decked balcony.
Click on a thumbnail to launch the image viewer
The map on this page can be zoomed in to show you the exact location of the lodge on Limefitt Park
(Awaiting information from owner)
The prices quoted are for arrivals on either Friday or Monday between the dates specified.
Either a 7 night stay WEEKLY RATE (arriving Friday 3pm depart by 1oam following Friday)
OR a 3 night Weekend Short Break WESB (arrive Friday 3pm depart by 10 am Monday)
OR a 4 night Midweek Short break MWSB (arrive Monday 3pm depart by 10 am Friday)
- Waterside Lodge can be booked between March 1st and January 14th. We regret we are unable to offer stays between January 15th and February 28th as Limefitt Park is closed.
- We offer weekly stays (of 7 nights) arriving on a Friday.
- Short breaks are available throughout the year. Either a 3 night weekend short break (arrive Friday 4pm depart by 10am Monday) or a 4 night midweek break (arrive Monday 4pm depart by 10am Friday)
- For any other stays outside of these requirements including Monday arrivals, 2 night weekend stays, stays of longer than 7 days or flexible arrival and departure days (only within 2 weeks of stay) you will need to contact us to discuss.
- Maximum occupancy is 4 adults (plus 1 child in cot). Price is fully inclusive of all bedding, bed linen and towels, all gas and electricity.
- A deposit of £100 is payable in advance with the balance being due 8 weeks prior to arrival.
- Dogs are welcome at Waterside Lodge (maximum 2 at £10 per dog per stay).
- Please check our availability before enquiring.
- Returning guests receive a 10% discount on final price which will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Card payments accepted
Waterside Lodge - Booking Form
Please be kind enough to check our availability before completing the booking form or calling us
If you wish to make an enquiry by telephone, please call Mark Holdcroft on 015394 68032
View this owner's web site - www.thewatersidelodge.co.uk
Contact this owner by Email: email@example.com